About Nose Job
If you are unsatisfied with your nose shape or have respiratory problems, you may want to do a nose job. nose job can be for aesthetic purpose or it can be for improving nasal airways to improve breathing.
You should be over 16 if you are a female and over 18 if you are a male to do this surgery. Nose job is very popular in Iran and Iranian surgeons are among the best surgeons worldwide.
Keep in mind before treatment:
- Do not use Aspirin, Ibuprofen and any similar drugs
- Do not drink alcohol at least 3 days before surgery.
- Do not smoke for 4 weeks
- Do not eat and drink anything for 8 hours before surgery
keep in mind following points after treatment:
- Use two pillows to sleep
- Use ice water compressors
- Use pain killers
- Do not drink alcohol
- Eat soup and avoid starchy foods and fruits like apple
- Change the bandage every day
- Bend your head back for a bath
- Keep the stitches greasy
- For up to four weeks, you should not hit your nose
- Do not exercise for up to three weeks
- Do not wear glasses for up to 4 weeks
- Do not use Aspirin
Notice: Contact your doctor immediately for these dangerous symptoms, If you have:
- Too much bleeding
- Nausea and vomiting
- Severe nose pain
- High heart rate
We in Unimedline handle from A to Z of your trip and treatment. You can see our all inclusive packages below. Contact us to get free consultation from our experts and see Our blog posts about rhinoplasty for more information.